a top-notch Plastic Surgeon to join an established practice with Cape Cod
Healthcare in beautiful Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
• Must be BC/BE in Plastic Surgery.
• Work with a well-established plastic surgeon with an
outstanding office and attached ASC.
• Must possess a focused interest in performing all aspects
of community plastic surgery. Current surgeon is 70% reconstructive and
• Should possess excellent communication and time management
skills, along with a strong commitment to providing excellent team-based
• Attractive call responsibility.
• Employed by Cape Cod Healthcare as part of the largest
multi-specialty group on the Cape.
• Live and work in a resort environment.
• Competitive compensation package including generous salary,
benefit, and annual incentive bonus
Take some time to look at the Cape Cod Healthcare website at www.capecodhealth.org/recruitment to learn about
our organization from our physicians.
Cape Cod is truly a wonderful place to live and work. Join a community of
physicians who are committed to the well-being of their own community.
Enjoy coastal living at its best with miles of sandy beaches, quaint villages
and beautiful sunsets over Cape Cod Bay. Practice is located within 60 minutes
of downtown Boston and downtown Providence, RI. Come join the premier multispecialty
group in the area.
Director Physician Recruitment
Cape Cod Healthcare
4 Bayview Street
West Yarmouth, MA 02673