American Society of Plastic Surgeons
For Medical Professionals
5 months ago

Anal problem?

Approximately 3 years ago, I had some haemorrhoids & anal skin tags removed, but since then I have had occasional external bleeding after a bowel movement (wiping) and during anal sex. Then 6 months ago, I had more surgery for haemorrhoid removal, but again, no changes. Recent colonoscopy revealed no issue. Is there a form of cosmetic surgery that can help? Reconstructive surgery? Devastated atm.

Procedure: Cosmetic Surgery
Location: coburg, VIC - Australia

Replies 3

Chao-Chuan Wu
ASPS Int. Surgeon

I suggest that you see you colorectal doctor again.

 Show more Replies  Replies 2 less
Alfred Antonetti
ASPS Surgeon

You need to see a colorectal surgeon and not a plastic surgeon.

 Show more Replies  Replies 3 less

Patient Care Center