American Society of Plastic Surgeons
For Medical Professionals
one year ago

damage to under eye area

Hi there I had damage done to my under eye area a a apparently five star center in Qld on the Sunshine Coast. I have now been told the woman who injected had only completed a one day training course. I have troff like hollows under my eyes that were not prior there and scaring on left and right had side of eyes. I would like to know who is considered the best facial specialist in USA

Procedure: Facelift
Location: brisbane, QLD - Australia

Replies 3

Andrew Kornstein
ASPS Surgeon

I am not sure what filler product was used and if there has been any previous treatment to the areas in question. . In addition, the photo is out of focus.

Having said that I would like to help you return to your previous normal. These issues generally benefit from adipose stem cells to restore natural volume and contour as well as restoring circulation enabling the areas in question to heal.

A virtual consultation may enable me to be more helpful



 Show more Replies  Replies 1 less
Tanongsak Panyawirunroj
ASPS Int. Surgeon
Add to Favorites

Please kindly send more clearly photos for better discussion but if you was injected with Hyaluronic acid filler, you can easy treat by fillerlysis injection drug that can natural dissolve the filler and after 1-2 weeks you need good hands doctor for better under eyes escessment and correction.

Alfred Antonetti
ASPS Surgeon

One can not tell a thing from this picture. What you need to do is visit a real plastic surgeon right close to where you live for a consultation.


Patient Care Center