American Society of Plastic Surgeons
For Medical Professionals
7 months ago

procedure to help?

Friend was in a MV accident. One brow is paralyzed. Is there a procedure to help with this?

Procedure: Brow Lift
Location: Middletown, CA

Replies 2

Samir Shureih

Best to be evaluated by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and/or a Neurologist.

Giving a medical advise on a "friend" without complete consent is a HIPAA violation for us and you

Tanongsak Panyawirunroj
ASPS Int. Surgeon
Add to Favorites

It's impossible to give an advice without a history and physical examination.


Patient Care Center