American Society of Plastic Surgeons
For Medical Professionals
2 years ago

Previous Internal Injury

When I was young and hitting puberty I was using tampons and pushed one I guess you can say into my vaginal wall/lining. When I went to take it out it was stuck and in the attempt to get it out I stretched the loop on my vagina it was stuck in. This kept happening so I stopped using tampons. Now my partners can feel it and will sometimes get caught on it during intercourse. Can this be removed?

Procedure: Vaginal Rejuvenation
Location: Santa Fe, NM

Replies 2

Debra Johnson
ASPS Surgeon
Add to Favorites

I would suggest you start with a visit to your gynecologist. You'll need an examination to see if there is an abnormality to your vagina and what options you might have for correcting it. Good luck.

Nelson Castillo

Thank you for sharing your question. I would recommend seeking out a consultation with your gynecologist to examine your tissues and offer you the best advice. Best wishes.


Patient Care Center