American Society of Plastic Surgeons
For Medical Professionals
5 years ago

How do I add a picture

I’m a 22 yr old male. I have an indent in my lower abdomen below by belly button. What do I need done and about how much will it cost

Procedure: Tummy Tuck

Replies 6

Dallas Buchanan
ASPS Surgeon

Without a photo or an in-person evaluation, it is impossible to give an accurate assessment of what is going on or what could be done about it. I suggest you go see a local board certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation.


Dallas R. Buchanan, MD, FACS

Owner & Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon

VIVIFY plastic surgery

Steven Wallach
ASPS Surgeon
Add to Favorites

Actually I’m not sure how you can add photos here. It is always best to be seen in person. Good luck

Pedramine (Pedy) Ganchi
ASPS Surgeon

Hello Jesse95,

Please give us more information about this indent - how long it has been present as well as any preceding events that may have contributed to its presence. It's best to visit a local Plastic Surgeon for an examination to determine your best treatment options.

Warm regards,

Dr Pedy Ganchi

Jose Plaza
ASPS Int. Surgeon

If you send pictures , sure can send price and preocedure thecnics for your case

Jonathan Zelken
ASPS Surgeon
Add to Favorites

I will reach out to ASPS about adding pictures. Although it does not match an in-person evaluation, pics do make it easier to offer offline advice.

Jon Ver Halen

Dear Jesse95,

Hello and thank you for your excellent question. It is best to answer your question during a face-to-face evaluation, when you can discuss your goals and expectations for the procedure, and you can have a physical examination to evaluate for that procedure. I recommend that you find a board-certified, or board-eligible plastic surgeon with whom you are comfortable. Be sure to have all of your questions answered during a face-to-face meeting with your surgeon, and review before and after pictures of similar patients whom have had this procedure. If you have any questions, call our office for assistance. Good luck!


Patient Care Center