American Society of Plastic Surgeons
For Medical Professionals
5 years ago

Momy makeover

Can I inject lipid from my son into my body?

Procedure: Aesthetic Genital Plastic Surgery
Location: lagrangvill, NY

Replies 3

Steven Wallach
ASPS Surgeon
Add to Favorites

Unfortunately you can not use your son’s fat. It will be rejected by your body. You can only use your own.

Larry Weinstein
ASPS Surgeon

You cannot inject male fat into a female body part. You might see a board certified ASAPS plastic surgeon to find out your real options. Conjecture can drive you mad. Good luck...

Nelson Castillo

Thank you for sharing your question. Unfortunately although related by blood your son's tissues would be rejected by your body, as a result fat transfer from one individual to another should not be performed. Hope this helps.


Patient Care Center