American Society of Plastic Surgeons
For Medical Professionals
David Peters
5 years ago

Lip reduction surgery

There was an excessive amount of fat injected into my lips and my cheeks, making me look abnormal, what specialists in this area could I consult with?

Procedure: Lip Augmentation/Enhancement
Location: walla walla, WA

Replies 2

Rahul Vemula
ASPS Surgeon
Add to Favorites

Sorry to hear this happened. Please consult with a plastic surgeon board certified by the American board of plastic surgery to go over all of your options

Rahul Vemula, MD - Plastic Surgery of the Face and Body

Diplomate of The American Board of Plastic Surgery

Diplomate of The American Board of Surgery

Active Member, ASPS

Nelson Castillo

Thank you for sharing your question. I would recommend seeking out a series of consultations with ASPS board certified plastic surgeons. Hope this helps.


Patient Care Center