American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Log In For Medical Professionals
New to the ASPS website? If you don’t already have a login, please create a free account to ask a question.

Birth marks on face


I am a student and I live in Victoria, Canada.

I have a dark brown spot on my right cheek, this dark brown spot covers my almost half face.

I want your recommendation about the best treatment way (cosmetic/plastic/laser surgery) which i should opt for removal of this spot from my face?

And my next questions are:

What is the cost of this surgery?

What is the healing time of this surgery?

ANKITSAHU victoria, BC - Canada
9 days ago

Category: Cosmetic Surgery

Richard Sadove, MD Gainesville, FL
3 days ago

Add to Favorites


There is a classic basic technique call Staged Excision. It can give a wonderful result, especially when the brown spot is near the naso labial fold. Find a senior plastic surgeon near you with understanding and experience with this technique. If the area is too large there are other classic techniques that can help you


Patient Care Center