American Society of Plastic Surgeons
For Medical Professionals
New to the ASPS website? If you don’t already have a login, please create a free account to ask a question.


6 months ago
Replies 1

San Antonio / Austin plastic surgeon

I lost 109 pounds naturally and I’m stuck with lose skin that has made a deformity on my lower back. I am in desperate need of reconstruction.Are there any grants that help with skin removal or contouring surgery ? or pro bono surgeons will to take my case !! help !

All Replies

Robert Oliver Birmingham, AL
6 months ago
ASPS Surgeon

Blanco, that's a common cosmetic procedure that you will have to finance.


Patient Care Center