American Society of Plastic Surgeons
For Medical Professionals
New to the ASPS website? If you don’t already have a login, please create a free account to ask a question.

Skylar Grey

5 months ago
Replies 1

I'm a transexual

Im a female that's looking into transforming into a male, and I have a lot of questions but my major two questions would be

1. Can you create me a male chest and get rid of what little breast that I have left over from wrapping them?

2. Can you do surgery to change my female vagina into a male penis? If so how much would you think it would cost for the surgeries?

All Replies

Edward Domanskis Newport Beach, CA
5 months ago
ASPS Surgeon

Yes, I can remove all your breast tissue and place a pectoral implant to make your chest more masculine. I do not do the FtM transformation of vagina to penis.

Dr. Edward Jonas Domanskis is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Newport Beach, San Francisco,Miami, EU, Anguilla

Assistant Clinical Professor of SurgeryWOS-Plastic,University of California (Irvine)

Orange County’s Physician of Excellence/America’s Top Physicians/Top Doctors

President,American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons

Organoderm Skin care/ScaRxTape


Patient Care Center