American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Log In For Medical Professionals
New to the ASPS website? If you don’t already have a login, please create a free account to ask a question.

Vaginal Rejuvenation


imjustwondering lexington, KY
7 months ago

I want to get a labiplasti i was born with an enlarged labia and don’t like how it looks and it’s uncomfortable for me to wear bathing suits, have sex, or just feel normal when i search plastic surgeons in Lexington KY i don’t see anybody who does this procedure so just wondering if anybody knows a good surgeon who does it?

Jon Ver Halen, MD Colleyville, TX
7 months ago

Dear Imjustwondering,

Hello and thank you for your excellent question. How are you performing your search? Labiaplasty is actually now a fairly common procedure. I recommend making some phone calls directly of offices to check. If that still does not work, then call some of the nearby metro areas (Louisville, Nashville, Chicago). You will find someone who offers it! It is best to answer your question during a face-to-face evaluation, when you can discuss your goals and expectations for the procedure, and you can have a physical examination to evaluate for that procedure. I recommend that you find a board-certified, or board-eligible plastic surgeon with whom you are comfortable. Be sure to have all of your questions answered during a face-to-face meeting with your surgeon, and review before and after pictures of similar patients whom have had this procedure. If you have any questions, call our office for assistance. Good luck!

Shashidhar Kusuma, MD Plantation, FL
7 months ago

I have also noticed that only a few practices list feminine surgery or specifically labiaolasty listed prominently on their outlets like the website, social media , print media etc.

Most ASPS surgeons would be very competent to perform this procedure. I encourage you to call and specifically ask the office about the procedure.

Arthur Yu, MD Arcadia, CA
7 months ago

Hi, I have done many labioplasty cases and it is definitely not mentioned in most of my ads. But like the previous surgeons said, most of us do perform it and it does make sense to find a board certified surgeon to do it, for quality reasons. Have a good day :-)

Steven Wallach, MD New York, NY
7 months ago

You will have to ask around like from people in your community. It is a common procedure that is done in New York all the time. Good luck

Mario Carranza-Garcia, MD Monterrey, N.L. - Mexico
7 months ago

if you are willing to travel and spare lot of money come to monterrey,mexico

we will fix you

best regards


Patient Care Center