American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Log In For Medical Professionals
New to the ASPS website? If you don’t already have a login, please create a free account to ask a question.

Lip Augmentation / Enhancement

Where and what

Jeremy Bolton tuscaloosa, AB
7 months ago

I want to have a thicker penes. I think I would have more confidence with my wife and she would be happier with it to. So the question is where would i go to have it done and how much does it cost. Is there any side affects. What is the average time for healing

Jon Ver Halen, MD Colleyville, TX
7 months ago

Dear Jeremy,

Hello and thank you for your excellent question. Male sexual enhancement is a growing, but very limited field. I suggest that you use this website to find a surgeon near you who offers this service. It is best to answer your question during a face-to-face evaluation, when you can discuss your goals and expectations for the procedure, and you can have a physical examination to evaluate for that procedure. I recommend that you find a board-certified, or board-eligible plastic surgeon with whom you are comfortable. Be sure to have all of your questions answered during a face-to-face meeting with your surgeon, and review before and after pictures of similar patients whom have had this procedure. If you have any questions, call our office for assistance. Good luck!


Patient Care Center