American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Log In For Medical Professionals
New to the ASPS website? If you don’t already have a login, please create a free account to ask a question.

Revision Rhinoplasty

Should only a plastic surgeon with ENT training/education do a revision rhinoplasty ? And should only a facial plastic surgeon be sought after opposed to one who also does below the neck reconstruction ?

Thank you.

mlps0831 Manlius, NY
7 months ago

Category: Rhinoplasty

Steven Wallach, MD New York, NY
7 months ago


Rhinoplasty surgery is commonly performed by plastic surgeons and Ent trained favualmplastic surgeons. I perform them all the time. Good luck

Nelson Castillo, MD Atlanta, GA
7 months ago

Thank you for sharing your excellent question. Both ENT and plastic surgeons are able to perform rhinoplasty procedures and I would seek out several in your area with whom to have a consultation. Hope this helps.


Patient Care Center