The Plastic Surgery Foundation
Log In Donate Now
 

BRA Event Listing Request
Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day is October 19, 2022

Thank you for participating in the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and The Plastic Surgery Foundation's Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day program, which is part of the Breast Reconstruction Awareness Campaign. Research has shown that not all women are made aware of their breast reconstruction options at the time of a breast cancer diagnosis. You are now an important part in closing that loop through awareness efforts!

Event Organization

This will not be disclosed publicly, it will only be used by ASPS Staff.

Event


Terms & Conditions

The PSF grants you a limited, nonexclusive license to use its name and Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day USA logo solely for the purpose of promoting the event and campaign, including use of the logo on posters, t-shirts and other similar promotional items. However, before publication or production, promotional tactics that include our name and logo must be emailed to Giving@PlasticSurgery.org.

If you plan to hold a charitable event, please identify the organization in your community that your event is supporting. The organization:

  • Must have credentials as a charitable organization through a tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. You will be asked to provide a signed copy of the IRS Determination Letter evidencing that the charitable organization is exempt.
  • Must already be working to raise awareness of breast reconstruction options through public education and/or providing financial and other support services to breast reconstruction patients, specifically excluding plastic surgery fees. No part of the proceeds raised under the Breast Reconstruction Awareness campaign may fund professional fees to plastic surgeons.

As an affiliate, you and your charitable organization agree to donate 20 percent of all donations received during your fundraising effort to The PSF Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund and provide a description of how the remaining 80 percent will be used to support breast reconstruction awareness, breast reconstruction patients or research.

The Plastic Surgery Foundation established the Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund to ensure that campaign donations are applied directly to qualified programs supporting breast reconstruction-related research and awareness and/or nonprofit medical organizations that provide charitable care to breast reconstruction patients.

Once you submit the affiliate agreement form, the name of your Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day event and a short description will be listed on ThePSF.org.