To subscribe to ASPS EdNet, you must have a free user account
set up on the ASPS Shopping Cart system. That username and password will
also become your ASPS EdNet login, once you've completed your subscription
order. If you don’t yet have a free user account on the ASPS site, it
only takes a minute to create a new account.
Get an ASPS EdNet Subscription
ASPS Education Network is a password-protected resource that is included as a benefit of membership for members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and residents of participating residency programs. If you are not a member of ASPS or a participating society, you may purchase an annual ASPS Education Network subscription to access surgical videos, lecture presentations, case reports, literature reviews, practice management resources and ASPS Education Network community.
- Included as a member benefit for all ASPS members (including affiliate and international members)
- $1,999 cost to non-ASPS members
- A 10 percent discount on premium content, which is not included in this tier but can be purchased at an additional cost
- Includes the following non-CME ASPS generated content at no additional cost:
- Case Studies
- Literature Reviews
- Surgery Spotlight episodes
- Lecture Archive
- CPT Corner
- Plastic Surgery Essentials for Students
- Resident Education Center
You can also purchase individual educational products without a subscription.
For help with your username and password or other account information or to purchase a subscription, please e-mail Member-Services@plasticsurgery.org or call ASPS Member Services at (800) 766-4955 (international +1-847-228-9900) between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday.