Introducing SNIPS from ASPS
SNIPS is a new kind of educational course, cutting directly to the information you need to know in a short, visual format. Developed with plastic surgery learning curriculums in mind, SNIPS are great for preparing for your milestone exams and continuous learning. SNIPS features streamlined learning modules that contain quick, easily digestible videos on important topics that are often cited as challenges for test takers. With SNIPS you will be prepared! CME is also available for SNIPS courses.
Take advantage of this great ASPS member benefit or upgrade to our premium subscription for CME credits. This course focuses on important Benign and Malignant Breast topics, in a short, visual Q&A format.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Breast Cancer Risk Factors, presented by Mark Falco, MD
- Breast Cancer Evaluation & Staging, presented by Oscar Manrique, MD
- Breast Reconstruction Microsurgery Pharmacology, presented by Joshua Goldman, MD
- Breast Reconstruction Microimaging, presented by David Light, MD
- BIA-ALCL, presented by Richard Baynosa, MD
SNIPS is a great option for:
- Current board-certified plastic surgeons that need to recertify and want to save time on exam preparation
- Residents and resident program directors who are looking for new and innovative ways to prepare for board certification
- Any ASPS member who wants to brush up on the most important topics in plastic surgery
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to do the following:
- Identify content performance deficiencies in breast cancer concepts focusing on risk factors, evaluation, staging and reconstructive surgical approaches in plastic surgery.
- Assess methods to prepare for Board exam certification.
- Summarize the latest Board certification requirements in plastic surgery.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Of the 1.0 credit, 0.5 have been identified as applicable to patient safety.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) requires all instructors, planners, reviewers, managers and other individuals in a position to control or influence the content of an activity to disclose all relevant financial relationships or affiliations. All identified conflicts of interest must be resolved and the educational content thoroughly vetted by ASPS for fair balance, scientific objectivity and appropriateness of patient care recommendations. ASPS also requires faculty/authors to disclose when off-label/unapproved uses of product are discussed in a CME activity or included in related materials.
Disclaimer: All relevant financial relationships for planners, faculty and others in control of content (either individually or as a group) are reviewed by the ASPS Continuing Education Committee and have been mitigated, if applicable.
SNIPS: Breast Benign and Malignant Model
1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Patient Safety Credit: 0.5
Media: Journal Article, Video
Release Date: 2/15/2022
Expiration Date: 2/15/2025
Estimated Time to Complete This Course: 1 hour
*Course access ends on course expiration date
Return Policy for Downloaded and Viewable Products
Products which are downloaded or viewable after purchase may not be returned. By placing an order you are agreeing to the product return terms and conditions set forth by this site. ASPS Shop Return Policy
Product Code: 34081