ASPS CustomConnect Patient Acquisition eBooklet is a lead generation tool you
can use to support your practice through email marketing. CustomConnect is a
professionally designed and customizable color practice brochure that prospects
can download from your website. When a prospect makes a request for your
brochure, their email address is captured and sent to you for use in your email
Here's how it
• A Download Brochure link is provided to you to add to your website page.
• When a prospect clicks this link they will be asked to fill out a form to
include contact information and which cosmetic procedures they are interested
• An email is immediately sent to the prospect which includes a downloadable
PDF of your customized practice brochure.
• The prospects information and email address is immediately sent to your
office to confirm the download was requested.
• Add this prospect email address to your database to use in all your marketing
It’s that Fast and Easy! Get a jump on the competition and connect
with prospects in a more personalized way.
Create your own email marketing strategies to send personalized email
• Answer questions about procedures
• Say thank you – for the inquiry, referral, interest in viewing
• Influence decision making
• Make an announcement – share news about you and your
• Deliver supporting and trending topics
• Send incentives for referrals
• Offer Sales or Discounts
Design features of
• Choose a design option based on two template models, traditional
• Unique practice information is placed prominently on the inside
• Your custom eBooklet will Include only cosmetic procedures you
• Brochure pages include procedural drawings,
risks and results, and the importance of choosing a board-certified plastic
Choose a design style:
What you need to provide for your customized brochure:
• Up to two photos of
• Your Practice logo
• Your Practice philosophy
• Your Office information – up to 5 separate
• The cosmetic procedures* you want to include
in your eBooklet
*When you choose the procedures you want
included in your brochure, the prospect will see detailed illustrations and
educational information describing the procedure.
Refreshing your Content:
You can refresh your content and images as many times as you would like,
however each refresh costs $150. In order to maintain an up-to-date eBooklet,
you must refresh your content at least once every 3 years from the date of most
the recent refresh.
CustomConnect Supports Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons
Thousands of consumers have downloaded this booklet
through the ASPS "Lives We Touch" campaign, which featured nationally
televised commercials educating the public on the importance of choosing a
board-certified plastic surgeon.
Product Code: 201501