COVID-19 testing kits are now available to ASPS member practices through a new preferred partner agreement with Quest Diagnostics Clinical Laboratories. These kits allow plastic surgeons to enhance their practice's staff and patient safety protocols. This program is only available to ASPS Active and Candidate members practicing in the United States. There is no fee to sign up for the Quest Preferred Partner Program.
ASPS members' practices will be able to collect swab samples in their office using Quest Diagnostics' FDA EUA approved Self-Collect Test Kit. ASPS members will establish direct accounts with Quest to receive test results online through the lab's customer portal. QUEST will provide COVID Testing for patients pursuant to orders submitted to QUEST by licensed health care providers who are employed by or contracted with Members and authorized under state or federal law to order laboratory tests. The COVID Testing by Quest program is available to ASPS members at a price of $100.00 per test (excluding members in New York, New Jersey and Rhode Island).The preferred price includes the COVID test kit, logistics and diagnostic analysis and the member will be billed by Quest.
MEMBERS IN NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY AND RHODE ISLAND
Please note that Quest will not bill ASPS members in these states for the COVID Test (COVID test kit, logistics, diagnostic analysis). Quest will bill the patient or their health insurance provider, as appropriate.
How to participate:
- Login in to Shop ASPS and add this product to your cart
- After placing the order, you will receive an email from ASPS (firstname.lastname@example.org) with instructions to complete Quest's Letter of Participation (LOP)
- Submit the completed LOP. Once your information as been validated and approved by Quest, you will receive an email from Quest with instructions to complete the registration process (billing, office locations, etc.)
- Submit the completed registration. Allow 3-5 business days for Quest to complete their review/account set-up.
- After your account has been set up by Quest, a quest representative will contact you/practice with the following information
- Welcome Letter - includes call center information, email for billing, contact information for the Quest Enterprise Account Support Representatives and instructions for re-ordering supplies
- Quanum Lab Service Manager link to establish access and logistics phone number for will call pickup of the tests
- 50 COVID anterior nares kits, bags, P2 Cards and custom COVID Requisition
- A hanging lockbox for will call pickup (all member locations will be setup on a will-call basis)
Product Code: COVID Testing by Quest