Explore the hottest topics facing our specialty
Our specialty and the industry are changing. Get out in front of the change by becoming a part of discussions surrounding the latest cutting-edge research and applied technology.
Join us both nights as the experts in our field discuss their findings and experience covering:
- Injectables & Fillers (Panels to Include: Exosomes, Facial Fillers)
- Reconstruction – Fat Grafting/Breast (Panels to Include: Mesh, Breast Implants, Nerve)
- Energy Devices for Fat, Skin & Muscle (Panels to Include: Energy/Skin Tightening, Cellulite, MMS, Ultrasound Imaging Updates)
- Practice Management & Social Media (Panels to Include: Social Media, "Cool" New Technology)
- Others: Anesthesia/Pain Management, Minimally Invasive Facial Procedures and More
|ASPS Member / Resident / Guest Physician when registering with PSTM 2021 Add-On||$25|
|ASPS Member / Resident when registering as standalone session without PSTM 2021 registration*||$150|
|Guest Physician / Resident Non-Subscribers when registering as standalone session without PSTM 2021 registration*||$175|
*Physicians may register for ASPS Hot Topics independent of Plastic Surgery The Meeting 2021.
The Hot Topics meeting registration fee provides admission to both nights of the virtual sessions.
If you are a first-time registrant for an ASPS program or are experiencing difficulty with registration, please contact Member Services at (800) 766-4955 (domestic) or (847) 228-9900 (international) for assistance.
All cancellations must be received in writing prior to October 14, 2021, to be considered for refund.
Notice of cancellation should be sent to:
Member Services Center
444 E. Algonquin Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60005-4664
Fax: (847) 228-7099
This course is appropriate for surgeons seeking an update on emerging advances in plastic surgery and patient safety issues.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify emerging advances in plastic surgery affecting the diagnosis and delivery of treatment and assess potential applications
- Translate expanded knowledge into practice for the improvement of patient outcomes and satisfaction
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons designates this live virtual activity for a maximum of 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™️. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Of the 5.0 credits, 1.0 credits have been identified as applicable to patient safety.
ACGME/ABMS Core Competencies
This activity will address the following ACGME/ABMS competencies:
- Patient care and procedural skills
- Medical knowledge
These sessions are available in a live virtual format. Recordings of the event will be made available to participants for a limited time.
Product Code: 21ANNUAL-31042