Introducing SNIPS from ASPS
SNIPS is a new kind of educational course, cutting directly to the information you need to know in a short, visual format. Developed directly from content performance deficiencies from recent ABPS Continuous Certification Exam, these streamlined learning modules feature quick, easily digestible videos on important topics your peers struggled with last year.
Take advantage of this great ASPS member benefit or upgrade to our premium subscription for CME credits. This course focuses on important General Reconstruction topics, in a short, visual Q&A format.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Comparing Split-Thickness and Full-Thickness Skin Grafts, William J. Casey, III, MD
- Coverage of Exposed Vessels in the Groin, Jens U. Berli, MD
- Perineal Reconstruction after Abdomino-Perineal Resection, Christopher E. Price, MD
- Treatment of Complication of Supraclavicular Lymph Node Harvest, Edward I. Chang, MD, FACS
- Risk Assessment for DVT
in Abdominal Wall Reconstruction, Sarah Bishop, MD
SNIPS is a great option for:
- Current board-certified plastic surgeons that need to recertify and want to save time on exam preparation
- Residents and resident program directors who are looking for new and innovative ways to prepare for board certification
- Any ASPS member who wants to brush up on the most important topics in plastic surgery
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to do the following:
- Identify current deficiencies in content coverage in general reconstructive/micro-surgery and suggest topics to enrich resident education.
- Assess methods to prepare for Board exam certification.
- Summarize the latest Board certification requirements in plastic surgery.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons designates each enduring material for the number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ listed below. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM: 1.0
Patient Safety Credit: 0.5
Media:Journal Article, video
Release Date: 8/8/2022
Expiration Date: 8/8/2025
Estimated time to complete this course: 1 hour
*Course access ends on course expiration date
Return Policy for Downloaded and Viewable Products
Products which are downloaded or viewable after purchase may not be returned. By placing an order you are agreeing to the product return terms and conditions set forth by this site. ASPS Shop Return Policy
Product Code: 35670