Authors: Richard Greco, MD
About this course:
In this course Dr. Richard Greco presents techniques to incorporate the total approach of Male Facial Rejuvenation to meet your patient's needs. Many male patents are focused on individual areas of cosmetic improvements and short recoveries. Operations such as Direct Neck excisions under local are appropriate in these individuals. In this recorded webinar, Dr. Greco discusses when more complete procedures are indicated, and the specific technique concerns the surgeon needs to respect male patients.
With the purchase of this product you will not only get PSEN University: Aesthetic Surgery for Men - Module 2 (Facelift), which includes the May 30, 2018 PSEN University: Aesthetic Surgery for Men - Facelift (Webinar) , but you will also receive immediate access to PSEN University: Aesthetic Surgery for Men - Module 1 (Practice Management) which includes the previously recorded Aesthetic Surgery for Men webinar.
In total you will have access to:
- Group Discussion: Designing A Practice for Men (K. Jeffords, MD R. Greco, MD T. Nevin, MD E. Manders, MD B. Heil, MD J. Garza, MD)
- Lecture: Designing A Practice for Men (K. Jeffords)
- Article Social Psychological Face Perception: Why Appearance Matters by Leslie A. Zebrowitz and Joann M. Montepare
- Webinar: Aesthetic Surgery for Men - Practice Management (K. Jeffords, MD D. Steinbrech, MD E. Manders, MD)
- Video: Facelift - preoperative patient consultation
- Video: Lower Lids and Canthopexy (surgical video)
- Video: Fat Harvest / Brow Lift / Right Facelift (surgical video)
- Video: Complete Right SMAS and Left Facelift (surgical video)
- Video: Facelift - postoperative patient follow-up
- Webinar: Aesthetic Surgery for Men - Facelift ( Recorded May 30, 2018)
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons designates this live material for a maximum of 8.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Patient Safety Credit: 2.0
Release Date: 3/8/2018
Release Date: 3/8/2021
Estimated time to complete this course package: 8.5 hour
Minimum Post-test Score to Claim Credit: 80%
This educational activity is intended for plastic surgery practitioners, residents, and other healthcare professionals interested in translating expanded knowledge into practice for the improvement of patient outcomes in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Upon completion of the online course, participants will be able to:
- discuss the goals of men in Facial Rejuvenation and how they may differ from women
- discuss the options of sentimental rejuvenation approach in men
- identify the modifications in techniques in facial rejuvenation in men used to obtain the best results in the male population
- discuss procedures and techniques specific to male patients
- discover marketing tactics that will expand a practice's male patient base
- identify revenue generating strategies that do not require the purchase of additional equipment
Participants must have internet access, browser software (either Chrome, Firefox, or InternetExplorer), Adobe Flash, and Adobe Reader. Supported Operating & Browser Systems: Microsoft Windows - IE7 or later, Firefox 3.x or later, Chrome 8.x or later. Macintosh Mac OS - Firefox 3.x or later, Safari 4.x or later. Linux - Firefox 3.x or later. Minimum Hardware Configurations: Windows - Intel Pentium II 450MHz or faster processor and 128MB of RAM. Macintosh - Power PC G3 500 MHz or faster processor OR Intel Core Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor and 128MB of RAM. Linux - Modern processor 800MHz or faster and 512MB of RAM with 128MB of graphics memory.
Return Policy for Downloaded and Viewable Products
Products which are downloaded or viewable after purchase may not be returned. By placing an order you are agreeing to the product return terms and conditions set forth by this site. ASPS Shop Return Policy
Product Code: 23962