The Women Plastic Surgeons Forum is hosting a live webinar series of hot topics titled WPS Remix over the next few months hosted by Katerina Gallus, MD, FACS, Ashley Amalfi, MD, and Paige Myers, MD. There will also be selected talks that were recorded at the WPS 2022 Retreat that will be available on demand and released a week before each webinar. All webinars will be recorded and available as on-demand content to registered participants.
- May 11: Genital and Gender Affirmation Surgery
- June 22: Breast and Body
- July 20: Saying NO: Why We Don't, Why We Should and How We Can *Non-CME Webinar
- August 24: Effective Advocacy *Non-CME Webinar
- September 14: Research and Innovation
- September 13, 2022: Registration deadline
|On or Before|
|ASPS Residents & Fellows Forum||$150|
|2022 WPS Retreat Attendee||$150|
The registration fee includes access to five webinars as well as on-demand video content from the 2022 WPS Enrichment Retreat. All webinars will be recorded and made available to paid registrants. All registrants must pay the full registration fee.
All cancellations must be received in writing to be considered for refund. Cancellations on or before May 11, 2022, will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations on or before June 22, 2022, will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after June 22, 2022, or for those who are impacted by internet interruptions or fail to attend. All refunds are subject to a $25 processing fee.
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing via email or fax:
Fax: (847) 228-7099
The 2022 WPS Remix is intended for all plastic surgery practitioners, residents and other healthcare professionals interested in translating expanded knowledge into practice for the improvement of patient outcomes in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- Assess leading-edge concepts focusing on gender-affirming surgery, patient management and surgical approaches currently emerging in plastic surgery.
- Identify complex procedural techniques including how to incorporate innovative approaches and treatment for patient outcomes and safety.
- Examine opportunities to integrate research and innovations in plastic surgery into your practice.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons designates this other activity (live virtual meeting) for a maximum of 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- May 11: Genital and Gender Affirmation Surgery – 2.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- June 22: Breast and Body – 2.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- September 14: Research and Innovation – 2.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
NOTE: Modules offered on July 20 (Saying NO) and August 24 (Effective Advocacy) are non-CME activities.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) requires all instructors, planners, reviewers, managers and other individuals in a position to control or influence the content of an activity to disclose all relevant financial relationships or affiliations. All identified conflicts of interest must be resolved and the educational content thoroughly vetted by ASPS for fair balance, scientific objectivity and appropriateness of patient care recommendations. ASPS also requires faculty/authors to disclose when off-label/unapproved uses of product are discussed in a CME activity or included in related materials.
Disclaimer: All relevant financial relationships for planners, faculty, and others in control of content (either individually or as a group) are reviewed by the ASPS Continuing Education Committee and have been mitigated, if applicable.
Product Code: 220511WPSRemix