Join the Virginia Society of Plastic Surgeons (VASPS) in Charlottesville, VA on Saturday, September 10 for our in-person 2022 Annual Meeting taking place at the University of Virginia.
The VASPS is proud to provide you with local educational programming encompassing both aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. We are looking forward to re-connecting! The meeting is open to member and non-members. Plastic surgeons, residents, students, advanced practitioners, nurses and researchers are all welcome to attend.
Important Registration Deadlines
- Early Bird: June 23 - August 1, 2022
- Advance: August 9 - September 8, 2022
- Onsite: September 9 & 10, 2022
|June 23 -|
|Aug. 2 -|
|VASPS Members and Neighbors*||$200||$250||$300|
|Residents / Medical Students||$25||$25||$50|
*Neighboring states include DC, KY, MD, NC, OH, TN and WV
All cancellations must be received in writing to be considered for refund. Cancellations on or before July 19, 2022, will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations between July 20, 2022, and August 18, 2022, will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after August 19, 2022. All refunds are subject to a $25 processing fee.
Notice of cancellation must be submitted in writing via email or fax:
Member Services Center
Fax: (847) 228-7099
The meeting sponsors are not responsible for travel expenses or penalties under any circumstances.
- Plastic Surgeons
- Medical Students
- Office Professionals
- Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Analyze emerging techniques and trends in plastic surgery and practice with improved patient safety awareness
- Identify and implement venous thromboembolism prophylaxis protocol in their practice and discuss the recommendations for prophylaxis and risk optimization with plastic surgery patients.
- Evaluate current practice model and identify how to best maximize their practice in today's health pandemic.
- Incorporate into practice the latest scientific advances impacting plastic surgery for the improvement of patient outcomes and satisfaction
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) designates this live activity for a maximum of TBD* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Of the X.X credits, X.X credit has been identified as applicable to patient safety.
*TBD - The program is currently being finalized; once complete AMA PRA Category 1 Credits will be updated.
Product Code: 220910VASPS